Several people have suggested that it was time for me to publish some Aging Humor quotes. These only apply to the Boomer biological aging process of course not to how we feel or act. Thanks to subscriber Gary for these. I wish I could credit the sources for each of them but I guess they are a compilation of various internet sources.
The Advantages of Aging Include:
- Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
- In a hostage situation, you are likely to be released first.
- No one expects you to run — anywhere.
- People call at 9 PM (or 9 AM) and ask, ‘Did I wake you?’
- People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
- Things you buy now will never wear out.
- You can eat supper at 4 PM.
- You can live without sex but not your glasses.
- You get into heated argument about pension plans.
- You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
- You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.
- You sing along with elevator music.
- Your eyes won’t get much worse.
- Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
- Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.
- Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can’t remember them either.
- Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageable size.
- At the root of every gray hair, there is a dead brain cell.